Death Notices, Feb. 14
Death Notices, Feb 14
- Isabel Palacios, 95. Services will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m., Feb. 15 at the funeral home, 1500 Black Rd.
- Marcia L. Dickerson, 58. Services will begin at 10 a.m., Feb. 16 at the funeral home, 2320 Black Rd, Joliet.
- Judith L. Holland, 73. Services begin at 10 a.m., Feb. 15 at St. Bernard, 1313 Ridgewood Ave., in Joliet.
- Sr. Marian Voelker, 78. Services begin at 2 p.m. at Our Lady of Angels, 1201 Wyoming Ave., in Joliet.
- Gertrude A. Kucinic, 86. Services begin at 2 p.m., Feb. 15 at the funeral home, 3200 Black Road.
- Mary E. Plese, 98. Services begin at 9 a.m., Feb. 14 at the funeral home, 3200 Black Road.
- Marna L. Greenland, 50. Services will be 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., Feb. 17 at the funeral home.
- Joyce Christian Brooks, 61. Services begin at 2 p.m., Feb. 15 at St. John M.B. Church, 104 W. Zarley Boulevard, Joliet.
- James Robinson, 68. Services are 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Feb. 15 at the funeral home, 112 Richards St., Joliet.
- Mathilda A. “Tillie” Hankovcak, 90. Services will begin at 9:30 a.m., Feb. 15 at the funeral home, 1211 Plainfield Road.
- Joseph P. Aimaro, 84. Services are set for 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., at the funeral home, 1211 Plainfield Road.
- Judy A. Edenburn, 65. Services are set for 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., with prayers starting at 7:30 p.m. at The Maple Funeral Home, 24300 W. Ford Rd.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.