Nightmare on Hickory Street: An Inside View to a Horrific Double Murder
Patch obtained police reports detailing what allegedly transpired in the Hickory Street house in Joliet where two young men were choked to death in January.
Joliet Police and prosecutors have kept a tight lid on what happened in the Hickory Street home of Alisa Massaro the night two men were strangled and then left on the floor while their accused killers partied and played games.
Patch obtained the police reports detailing what the two men and two women charged in the double murder supposedly told officers and detectives after the bodies of Eric Glover and Terrance Rankins were found lifeless and hooded with plastic bags.
This is the first in a series of stories about the tale those reports tell.
- Nightmare on Hickory Street Part 1: Sex on the Bodies, on Joliet Patch
- From Rape to Robbery: Accused Killers Changed Their Story, Part 2
- Daddies' Little Girls: One Threatened to Call Cops, the Other Did, Part 3
- Accused Killer Wanted to Keep Dead Men's Teeth, Part 4
- Read past Patch coverage of the Joliet Double Murder