The police arrested no less than eight young people on trespassing charges for allegedly hanging out in a vacant house after midnight.
The arrests were made at a house in the 200 block of South Raven Road about 1 a.m.
The following people were taken into custody:
- Nicholas Bartak 19, of 1013 Casey Drive in Minooka
- Paolo Suarez, 18, of 911 Butterfield Circle W. in Shorewood
- Christopher Rolnicki, 19, of 1607 Wintercrest Lane in Shorewood
- Timothy Prescott, 19, of 908 Hudson Drive in Joliet
- Anna Dauzardis, 20, of 26638 McKinley Wood Road in Channahon
- Ashley Cunning, 20, of 26403 W. Highland Drive in Channahon IL
- A 16-year-old Shorewood girl
- A 17-year-old Shorewood girl
The 16- and 17-year-olds were released to the custody of parents. The adults were released after posting bond.