Lots of Local Choices for Lenten Meals
Patch has done the legwork to provide you a list of local eateries, from Bolingbrook to Yorkville, that have great non-meat options on the menu.
Not eating meat in observance of Lent? Want to travel outside of your own village or city to get a meal that gives you variety without compromising your fasting? We have the solution. Patch profiled local eateries and has gathered them all together to give you local choices. Just click on the link below to find out more information. Or, if you are simply a fan of a local eatery in a neighboring town, click on the link and leave a review.
- Bolingbrook - Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge
- Channahon-Minooka - The Shrimp Barn
- Joliet - Jody's Hot Dogs
- Oswego - The Tap House
- Plainfield - Hopscotch & Vine
- Romeoville - Stone City Saloon
- Shorewood - Matty's Grill and Pancake House
- Yorkville - Lakeview Grille
Want to know more about your neighboring towns? Sign up for their newsletters: