Gas is expensive. Everything's expensive. So when you're looking to save a little money while still having a good time on vacation, why not just pick a fun place in town?
Have you done that before? Well where did you go on your Shorewood staycation?
We have some ideas. Here they are:
- The Shorewood-Troy Library, because what's more fun than learning?
- Pepe's, because it's almost like getting to go to Mexico?
- The Crowd Around Me, for the crowd around you?
- Four Seasons Park, even though it's not sledding season?
- Massage Envy Spa, for a relaxing massage, if you like that kind of thing?
So those are our suggestions. If you like one — or more — of them click the link and leave a rating or review. Got a better idea? Then tell us in the comments.
On Friday we will pore over all the evidence and determine the Readers' Choice for a Shorewood staycation.
So get to the rating and the reviewing, and may the best place win.