Dear Business Owner/Executive/Operator:
The Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry will be celebrating 100 years of supporting local business and making the Joliet Region a great place to live, work and enjoy life. We invite you and your business to be a part of this and to be a part of the next 100 years. Here at the Chamber we believe that Your Business is Our Business and we hope you will consider joining so we can address your real time business needs.
As a potential member, we would like to extend a special offer to you: Join now and receive a complimentary E-Blast for you to use at your convenience. This mass email reaches 1,960+ individuals ($150 value). One more incentive for your involvement – a complimentary Excel file of the membership database containing 2,500+ individual contacts ($75 value).
2013 was a great year for the Chamber and we look forward to building on the momentum in 2014.
The Chamber focuses on providing members benefits in five main areas:
- Business advocacy/local government representation (Daily & Weekly interaction; Washington D.C. Fly-in; Springfield Drive-Down)
- Membership recognition and opportunities (Small, Large & Individual Awards; Ambassador Committee; Business Referral Groups)
- Community & Business Development (Three Sub-groups; City & County Partnerships)
- Member Programs & Services (Breakfasts, Luncheons, & Dinners; Networking events such as Business After Hours & Ribbon Cuttings; Community Leadership School; Seminars; Advertising Opportunities; Resident Connect program; Relocation Packets; Online, Telephone, & Face to Face Referrals)
- Special Events (Golf Outing; Consumer Expo; Business to Business Expo; New Orleans North festival; Super Bowl Raffle)
The Chamber makes programming decisions based on member input, so if there is ever a service or event you would like to see offered, please feel free to let us know. As we move forward the Chamber plans to focus on objectives to help elevate the Chamber and its members.
- We will focus on business growth through our work with the Joliet Economic Development Committee.
- We will continue to be a voice for our businesses in the halls of local government through advocacy and collaboration through strategic partnerships.
- We will work to develop successful business leaders to assist business owners to be more effective and profitable.
Come join the region’s largest and most influential business organization, The Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Attached, you will find a membership investment form for new membership as an easy and convenient way to become a Chamber member as well as some documents that highlight what we have to offer.
For more information about membership please contact Mike Paone at (815) 727-5371 or email@example.com. Also you may want to visit www.jolietchamber.com. Thank you and we hope you can celebrate 100 years of success with us in 2014!
Jeff Thompson - Board Chair
Russ Slinkard - President / CEO
Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce & Industry