Fifth Third Bank
Fifth Third Bank is a relatively new bank compared to most of its competitors. They are dedicated to customer satisfaction not only in the bank, but within the community. Many of their bankers are local residents and are aware of the needs of the community and they work as a bank to better the community they serve.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with sidewalk.
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 8
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service