This is a really fun and casual-yet-fancy place to eat. It would be a wonderful place to go on a first date as the food is a step above your normal steakhouse fare but is priced very well; the atmosphere also hints at elegance while still feeling relaxed and laid-back.
The menu has appetizers you won't easily find elsewhere, such as BLT clams and BBQ eggrolls. Meals choices range from burgers and sandwiches to pasta and steaks to rack of lamb.
There's a kids' menu and lots of sides and drinks available from the bar. All in all, Grill Marx should make for a fun night out no matter who you are with.
- Hours: Dining room: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm. Bar: Mon - Thu, 11am - 1pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 3am, Sun, 11am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Steak House, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night, Romantic