The Shorewood campus of Lewis University opened in 2005 and hosts adult students completing or starting their degrees. Students learn in cutting-edge classrooms, and classes are in an accelerated format. Classes are held in five- or eight-week sessions. The campus is also available for rental.
- Fax: 815-744-0646
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm (when academic activity is scheduled); Fri, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2005
- Number of students: 300
- Male-to-female ratio: 50-50
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: Lewis University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The various colleges are accredited by various accrediting bodies.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Less than 28-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 10
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Representatives from the campus participate in a variety of campus events.
- What makes this community special?: Accessibility and willingness to work with businesses, as well as a very well-thought-out program for growth
- Degrees: Graduate, Professional, Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Summer studies